Thursday 31 March 2016

Crowjob in Space updated

Hey folks, I’m posting this update in it’s current state without the Calvin & Milan scenes. Last tuesday I had an accident with my bicycle and hurt my hand and knee pretty bad; I can’t rest my right hand against a hard surface at this point so I couldn’t finish the second half of the update yet. I can finish the other half probably during next week, depending how fast this thing heals.

Until then, our space-iguana Vale is there to entertain you!


PLAY 



6 comments:

  1. Hope you get better but one question when will we see more animations for Milan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que te mejores me encanta tu juego

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are ya man? Is your hand and knee okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I wanted to ask you how you are? Is something else happened to you? Are you okay now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are recovering well and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wen re you gonna finish the rest of the furry's there's 17 non act able

    ReplyDelete